Tuesday, October 11, 2016

2nd pawt of trilogy of barkday fun with Lady Shasta

Like it sez - this iz the 2nd Pawt - IF u missed the 1st then
u mite want tue look HERE ferst!

Now on with my barkday festivitiez.

After aunt sis dropped off me an'mom at home-
mom got bizy in the kitchen while 
I went an'took a nap

I had no idea what mom wuz duin'butt 
she took pikchurez so I cood share'it
Yepperz - u iz c'in'rite -
that iza cake just fer me - even gotz my name on it.
There wuz sum other yummy stuff there tue-
all frum 
Three Dog Bakery in Leawood, KS.
(Shurely u'all didn't think my mom MADE it all - MY mom?)

What'z cake without sum ice cream?
Oh I almost fergot - mom gotz me sum of this jerky tue -
it iz really good an'eazy tue chew!


Anywayz, mom wuz gittin'my pawty all tue-gether while
I snoozed away - boy wuz I in fer a surprize!

All barkday pupz need a hat
(if they will wear it)
(I know - I don't look real happee'bout wearin'it)
You also c the neeto-sweeto barkday bandana that
Angel Shiloh left fer me.

Then mom showed me the spread 
she had put tue-gether just fer me-
Of course bein'the Beagle I am-
at ferst I had only eyez fer the food-stuff that wuz
oh so available NOW!

Butt mom wuz quikly able tue divert my attenchun so
she cood git a better pikchure.
Just look at that spread an'it iz all fer ME!
(Akchually, un-b-knowst tue me til I saw it go out the door
WITHOUT me, 
2 peecez  of MY cake did git shared with my Westie cuzin  Lady Bailie'n
anuther furrend of herz)

Ok - so u'all know'bout the cake an'other sweet tweatz,
since I am a great zombie hunter-
mom gotz me sum
The Real Meat Company.
I can uze theze tue help me with my 
zombie huntin'skillz.

Then she got me 'nuther treat ball-

Did u c that other bag of treatz sittin'there?
Thoze r Blue Buffalo Sizzlers-
Them treatz an'this Halloween spider toy iz
what I gotz at Petsmart.

Now c this wild colored thing?
This iz my new walkin'harness!
Mom got it at a neeto-sweeto artzy show last month-
the vendor who had it iz
Mom an'aunt sis haf bin gittin'dog treatz there fer yearz.
I iz real x-sited'bout this new walkin'harness cuz
it meanz more walkiez!
I can b seen by everybody now! 

R'member this pikchure I showed u erlier in this post-
well after enjoyin'a couple treatz 
then it looked like this-

Mom fixed me a plate with cake'an ice cream-
Now u c it-
an'now u don't!

Ok then - 
since I am so furry much late with this bloggie post'n
there iz a so much tue it-
I am gonna give u'all a break b-4 
I due pawt 3 of my barkday trilogy.
I will b bak this THURZDAY 
with pawt 3.  

~Lady Shasta of Beaglebratz Manor~


13 comments:

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

What a wonderful cake. Our Lady needs to pick up her game on our bark days!

Robin + Christmas said...

What a fun barkday!

Murphy said...

It looks like you got the wonderful birfday you deserve!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Louis the Blogging Dog said...

OMD!! What a beautifur barkday! I luff your cake and you look so pretty!
Your Furend in Vancouver
Louis Dog Armstrong

Millie and Walter said...

That all looks so scrumptious! You are a lucky girl.

Milton and Mr. Stubbs said...

OMD! Girl, you made out big time! You deserved all of it too Shasta.

C.L.W.STEP said...

Wow! What a great birthday you had! Cake and ice cream too, and treats on top of that! What more could a doggie ask for?

Kinley Westie said...

Looks like a pawsome birthday!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

WOW!!! Happy Happy Barkday!!! Golden Woofs, SUGAR

Anonymous said...

That is the most over the top barkday I ever saw, Lady S. the cakes and ice cream are killing me. Cakes and ice cream is my favorite food!

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Two French Bulldogs said...

You know how to pawrty kid!!
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Wowza what a party!!!!!

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Wow that's a pawsome spread of treats on your barkday! Congratulations